Made for smaller displays, the Flask vase is a timeless and sophisticated silhouette that suits any environment. This exudes minimalism partnering perfectly with taller flowers such as long-stem roses or sprigs of foliage.
- Transfer these flowers to a vase, use room temperature water, and change it every two days.
- Trim at least a half inch of stem off your flowers at an angle before you put them in a vase and each time you change the water.
- Use sharp scissors when cutting to prevent damage to the tissue/cell at the end of the stem.
- Keep your flowers away from heat and bright light.
- Avoid sitting your flowers beside ripening fruit or vegetables, especially bananas and apples.
- After enjoying your flowers, carefully wash the vase with hot soapy water.