Fill your home with the bliss of this striking bouquet, consisting of yellow Chrysanthemums and Gypsophila; all brought together in black coverage and a combination of ribbons.
The limoncello Chrysanthemums paired with Gypso and earthly foliage greens symbolize joy, charm, and glamour. This artisanal wild-styled bouquet is a delight as it brings together a vibrant but understated elegance.
Over time this variety will turn into a fully bloomed flower arrangement that will give cheer to your setting. Chrysanthemums and Gypso are in season year-round and are undeniably one of the most popular flowers. Enjoy the most beautiful flowers all year long with our extensive collection.
Utmost care is taken during the delivery process to ensure you receive the freshest stems. You can find out more about how to care for the flowers on our care page.
- Transfer these flowers to a vase, use room temperature water, and change it every two days.
- Trim at least a half inch of stem off your flowers at an angle before you put them in a vase and each time you change the water.
- Use sharp scissors when cutting to prevent damage to the tissue/cell at the end of the stem.
- Keep your flowers away from heat and bright light.
- Avoid sitting your flowers beside ripening fruit or vegetables, especially bananas and apples.
- After enjoying your flowers, carefully wash the vase with hot soapy water.