A delicate flower arrangement consisting of Glads and blue Gypsophila, sure to brighten up anyone's day.
This signature bouquet of Gypso and Glads in a harmonious blend of ethereal whites and baby blues is ideal for adding a subtle touch of serenity and calm to any corner.
Burlap bouquets are our signature pieces focusing on eco-friendly products aiming to decrease paper waste. We are playing our role in saving the planet by taking crucial steps and assisting our clients to do likewise.
This floral arrangement is ideal to go in a vase, and the flower arrangement will bloom over time to reveal a fuller look adding a touch of elegance to your dinner table.
Utmost care is taken during the delivery process to ensure you receive the freshest stems. You can find out more about how to care for the flowers on our care page.
- Transfer these flowers to a vase, use room temperature water, and change it every two days.
- Trim at least a half inch of stem off your flowers at an angle before you put them in a vase and each time you change the water.
- Use sharp scissors when cutting to prevent damage to the tissue/cell at the end of the stem.
- Keep your flowers away from heat and bright light.
- Avoid sitting your flowers beside ripening fruit or vegetables, especially bananas and apples.
- After enjoying your flowers, carefully wash the vase with hot soapy water.