A magnificent bouquet of imported pink quartz roses. This selection of flora is ideal for creating a statement at home, curated to provide delight with its beauty & simplicity as well as texture and boldness that sparks joy.
This floral setting is ideal to go in a vase, adding grandeur and style to your dinner table. The variety will open eventually to give a beautiful fuller look that is universally loved.
Utmost care is taken during the delivery process to ensure you receive the freshest stems. You can find out more about how to care for the flowers on our care page.
- Transfer these flowers to a vase, use room temperature water, and change it every two days.
- Trim at least a half inch of stem off your flowers at an angle before you put them in a vase and each time you change the water.
- Use sharp scissors when cutting to prevent damage to the tissue/cell at the end of the stem.
- Keep your flowers away from heat and bright light.
- Avoid sitting your flowers beside ripening fruit or vegetables, especially bananas and apples.
- After enjoying your flowers, carefully wash the vase with hot soapy water.