A luxurious, simplistic burlap bouquet of glads is perfectly balanced with the earthly greens and is a regal beauty that is universally loved.
Our signature burlap bouquet focuses on environmental conservation, aiming to decrease the paper waste that bouquets tend to generally create. We are trying to play an active role in saving the planet by integrating these steps into our ethos and assisting our clients to do that as well.
The flower arrangement is ideal to go in a vase and will bloom into a fuller look, bringing representation and joy to any corner. These bountiful flowers make it an exquisite choice to gift your loved ones for any occasion.
Utmost care is taken during the delivery process to ensure you receive the freshest stems. You can find out more about how to care for the flowers on our care page.
- Transfer these flowers to a vase, use room temperature water, and change it every two days.
- Trim at least a half inch of stem off your flowers at an angle before you put them in a vase and each time you change the water.
- Use sharp scissors when cutting to prevent damage to the tissue/cell at the end of the stem.
- Keep your flowers away from heat and bright light.
- Avoid sitting your flowers beside ripening fruit or vegetables, especially bananas and apples.
- After enjoying your flowers, carefully wash the vase with hot soapy water.